Planning a destination business meeting or conference? Then look no further than the beautiful and colorful state of Colorado!
With 300+ days of sunshine, mountains, lakes, and more, Colorado is an attractive location for any type of meeting, conference, or retreat!
Colorado boasts a stunning array of natural beauty and outdoor activities, combined with world-class hospitality and business amenities. Here are some tips to help guide you in planning the perfect destination business meeting in Colorado:
1. Choose the Right Location. Find a location that aligns with your meeting and conference priorities. Consider your priorities for the meeting and use those to help narrow down the perfect location for your event. Colorado has plenty of options for fascinating locations, including Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins. Each city has its unique attractions, so pick the one that aligns with your meeting purpose and your company’s values and interests.
2. Select the Perfect Venue. Once you have narrowed down the city, it’s time to pick a venue. You will need to consider event activities - including finding a functional space where your team can work and play.Colorado has a range of world-class hotels, resorts, and conference centers that cater to business travelers. Many are located within close proximity to perfect team-building activities and leisure.
You will also want to consider traveling factors such as distance to and from the airport and transportation.
3. Consider Seasonal Weather and Activities. Colorado’s weather can vary greatly by season, so you’ll want to consider the time of year when planning your meeting. Summers are mild and pleasant, while winters can be snowy and cold. If you’re looking to incorporate outdoor activities into your itinerary, consider the season and weather conditions.
4. Outdoor Activities. Colorado’s outdoor activities are a big draw for business travelers. From skiing and snowboarding to hiking and mountain biking, there’s no shortage of things to do. Colorado outdoor activities can serve as the perfect structure for team-building activities. Plan an outdoor excursion to help break the ice and build relationships.
5. Schedule Time for Sightseeing. Make sure to leave time for sightseeing and travel. Colorado is home to some of the most stunning natural landscapes in the country. From Rocky Mountain National Park in Northern Colorado to the Garden of the Gods near Colorado Springs, there are plenty of awe-inspiring attractions to explore.
6. Cater to Business Needs. It’s easy to get distracted by all of the fun and exciting sights and activities in Colorado, but always remember that a business meeting is still the primary purpose of your trip. Ensure that the meeting place you choose has all the necessary amenities, including appropriate audio-visual equipment, high-speed internet, and catering services.
And, while you may be full of excitement for all of the fun activities that Colorado has to offer, you will want to always keep your event budget in mind. It is easy to get carried away with all of the extras!
7. Consider Your Accommodations. Choose hotels or resorts that offer a wide range of amenities and services. It is always a good idea to find a location that includes on-site restaurants for your attendees to frequent during their stay during their down times. Fitness centers and spas are also good to consider.
Planning the perfect destination business meeting in Colorado requires careful consideration of location, venue, weather, activities, and accommodations – a lot of details to think about! Big Deal Company can be your trusted on-site planning partner. We live here and know all of the ins and outs and tips and tricks for making Colorado work for you.
Consider partnering with our team of professionals for your destination meeting planning. Your meeting is a BIG DEAL, and so are we! Let us help you find, create, and build the perfect Colorado experience to meet your company’s needs, budget, and expectations.
Download our complimentary printable dedicated to Planning a Destination Meeting in Colorado, and find out how your meeting can be a BIG DEAL.
As a collective of experts, BIG DEAL Company specializes in creativity. With superior organization, marketing experience and original ideas, we pull off amazing events and campaigns!
BIG DEAL Company makes business personal by bringing JOY to the job in everything we do.
As purveyors of fun with BIG DEAL, we support businesses and individuals in the growth of their ideas, events and marketing strategies. Our creative aptitude allows for unique ideas. Our passion for perfection makes every client a priority!
Contact BIG DEAL Company
*** Bringing Joy to the Job ***
Phone: 970-613-1455 or 303-886-3068
About BIG DEAL
Making Business Personal. We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned and operated by outstanding women.