We hear the question all the time, "Do I really need to hire an event planner?"
Maybe you are really organized...
Maybe you are surrounded with helpful people.
While there is no question that organizational skills and reliable friends can aid in an event's success - there is nothing like having a professional team to ensure your event is successful and stress free.
With over 160 years of combined experience on our event planning team, we have compiled a number of memorable 'Event Planner to the Rescue' moments during our time working together. So many popped up that we had to make this a multi-part blog!
Examples of how we have saved the day at events:
- Guest Book Tree: Some over-served guests at a wedding decided to create their own art masterpiece and ruin a bride & groom's tree stump guest book. We jumped into action, had the guests removed, and came up with an alternative guest book to capture the day.
- Safety Pins: We have them in our emergency kits and need these at every other event. We can't tell you how often there is a fabric emergency that requires a safety pin!
- Cabs/Uber: We have called countless car services to get guests home safely. 50% of our own planning team have actually been designated drivers at client events when a car service wasn't available.
- Bubbles: Can't get kiddos down the aisle? We can, and have. We carry bubbles in our emergency kits. Little kids who are too small to be predictable in a wedding party will make it down the aisle if bubble are available!
- Vodka Run: We have planned countless events where the amount of alcohol the client provided was underestimated and BIG DEAL ran to the liquor store to pick up more. Booze, juice boxes, ice.... you name it. We are often the wheels and credit cards behind the scenes so your fun isn't interrupted.
- Bussing tables: We aren't caterers, but you would never know it. If your caterer doesn't have enough hands, or you ordered 'drop & go catering' without realizing that you need someone to serve the food and clean up.... we are often in the background, cleaning up.
- Pen for marriage certificate: You just said I do. You need to make it official. Who has the marriage certificate? Who has a pen to sign it? We do. We even bring a 'pretty pen' which you would prefer to have in photographs over that pen with your realtor's address on it.
-Sewing kit repairs: Our emergency kits includes a sewing kit... and yes, we have run out of thread! You may be surprised how many outfit fails happen a year. We can sew too!
Planning an event? You NEED us.
As a collective of experts, BIG DEAL Company specializes in creativity. With superior organization, marketing experience and original ideas, we pull off amazing events and campaigns!
BIG DEAL Company makes business personal by bringing JOY to the job in everything we do.
As purveyors of fun with BIG DEAL, we support businesses and individuals in the growth of their ideas, events and marketing strategies. Our creative aptitude allows for unique ideas. Our passion for perfection makes every client a priority!
Contact BIG DEAL Company
*** Bringing Joy to the Job ***
Phone: 970-613-1455 or 303-886-3068
About BIG DEAL
Making Business Personal. We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned and operated by outstanding women.